HI my name is Tawa I am a year 8 student and I like to play rugby and hockey.
One word 2017
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Anonymous
-
My one word is Creativity. Creativity isn't just making things physically also being creative while learning and being creative while being active outdoors.
What is it I hope I will come to understand more deeply through this inquiry? I'm hoping to know more about what some pitbull owners do to there dogs to make them vicious and angry, or more territorial. What knowledge might I need to help move towards this understanding? Knowing what it's like to have a pitbull, or a least been around a family's pitbull. What is it I hope to be able to do more competently? (skills) Make my next pitbull nicer so that he or she can be more friendly with other dogs. Rearching and summarising better. What learning powers will this inquiry help me practice and develop further? (Explain this) Resilience because you have to be patience, Connecting because I have to find experts, Creativity because I have to be creative making a project for it, Curiosity because I need to be curios about questions.
This week was better than last week because I didn't get in trouble that much and I got more work done. I achieved all my manga high and I got one silver and three bronze medals. I did lots of my duolingo and got passed two stages and now I'm 15% fluent.
I have put myself at the level Tupu (to grow) because I finish my work sometimes and other times I don't because I talk to much or it's too hard. I am trying to get to Tuakana (expert) so I can listen to music and to do that I need to be up to date all year. There are three levels Teina, Tupu and Tuakana Teina (learner), most people are at Tupu and not much at Tenia and Tuakana
Comments
Post a Comment